Soffront, who claims they are a leader in the e-CRM market, says this new feature provides TRACKWeb users, who rely upon the application, flexibility, mobility, and freedom to utilize the TRACKWeb CRM application or any of its individual components for work assignments and management of important projects. They say sales staff in the field, technicians at a customer's site, development managers at a branch office, and traveling corporate executives now have quick access to a TRACKWeb database live over the Internet. Users can interact with the corporate database in real-time to check the latest information, post updates, or send email notification to their colleagues.
Here are some of the advantages Soffront says TRACKWeb Mobile offers:
- Field Sales Representatives can check a customer's account history, add notes, or create a new account directly into the corporate database. Any updates or notes posted by assistants or managers are available immediately, providing a sales person with the needed edge to close a deal on the spot. The automatic email notification feature enables users to assign tasks to others, i.e. expedite shipments or check the status of an order.
- Sales Managers can keep a close eye on the performance of the company sales force and pinpoint weak areas where extended support is needed.
- Customers can use their PDA to submit support requests, notify the support staff, check the status of existing requests, or consult a knowledge base for self-help.
- Field Support has the ability to query assigned issues, check the status of an existing request, and update or escalate an issue, all via a PDA.
- Support Managers can effectively monitor the performance of their department and the workload of each support personnel as well as monitor the quality of support provided to key customers. Managers can also remotely assign support requests to the appropriate staff based upon their expertise and workload or change the priority and urgency assigned to a particular request. In addition, TRACKWeb Mobile can automatically inform the manager with neglected support issues via email.
- Quality Assurance Managers have the ability to check the status of bugs remotely from any location thus providing an effective tool for timely project completion and defect resolution before a scheduled release.