Avaya Inc., a global provider of communications solutions and services, is taking the show on the road. In conjunction with Siebel Systems, Arthur Andersen, PriceWaterhouseCoopers and EDS, Avaya has launched a seminar series that focuses on customer relationship management (CRM) and will reach 18 cities across North America. The seminar is designed to help executives in any industry understand CRM and learn how to leverage technology in enterprise-wide strategy for success in a customer-focused economy.
"Customer expectations are rising and dynamic," said Keith Larson, Avaya vice president, CRM Solutions. "Customers want an exact fit to their requirements -- from the ability to communicate in their preferred medium through the efficient, accurate delivery of the commitment made by the business. They want a company to know who they are individually, the nature and status of their particular concern and on-time resolution of outstanding issues. To be successful, companies must implement technologies and processes that support the customer from the first interaction through fulfillment -- and which help generate opportunity in the next engagement with the customer."
The free half-day seminar will focus on timely CRM issues, such as: increasing customer loyalty and satisfaction while enhancing your competitive edge; identifying who will benefit the most from your CRM implementations; how CRM solutions can increase employee productivity; justification, planning and implementing customer relationship initiatives; and examples of CRM return on investment.
The seminar series is being held on the following dates at these locations:
- May 22, New York, Marriott World Trade Center
- May 24, Charlotte, N.C., Hilton University Place
- May 29, Montreal, Marriott Chateau Champlain
- May 31, Philadelphia, Adams Mark
- June 5, Minneapolis, Minneapolis Airport Marriott
- June 7, Denver, Hilton Denver Tech South
- June 19, Toronto, Holiday Inn on King
- June 21, East Brunswick, N.J., Hilton East Brunswick
- June 26, Dallas, Westin Park Central
- June 28, Cleveland, Bertram Inn & Conference Center
- July 10, Jacksonville, Fla., Jacksonville Marriott
- July 12, San Juan, P.R., Caribe Hilton
- July 17, Oak Brook Ill., Chicago Oak Brook Marriott
- July 19, Overland Park, Ks., Ritz Charles Conference Center
- July 26, McLean, Va., Hilton McLean Tysons Corner
- July 31, San Mateo, Calif., San Mateo Marriott
- Aug. 2, Calgary, Alberta, Hyatt Regency Calgary
- Aug. 7, Long Beach, Calif., Long Beach Marriott
Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., Avaya supplies global communications solutions and services to businesses, government agencies and other institutions -- including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 500. Avaya offers CRM solutions, unified communication solutions, hosted solutions, multiservice networking infrastructure and converged voice and data networks -- including the company's no-compromise Enterprise-Class IP Solutions (ECLIPS) -- all supported by Avaya Services and Avaya Labs.