The guidelines for Microsoft Certified Partners call for "independent companies that offer their clients leading-edge technology through consulting, deployment, remote and on-site maintenance, helpdesk support, packaged software applications, hosting services, training, and more. Microsoft Certified Partners encompass a broad range of expertise and vendor affiliations and have experience ranging from networking, e-commerce, collaboration, business intelligence, and other leading edge disciplines."
Benefits to Quaero and other companies that partner with Microsoft include:
- Customer referrals and participation in joint marketing opportunities that increase business proficiency around Microsoft-based solutions
- Microsoft product licenses for internal and marketing use
- Extensive technical training and support
- Access to pre-release product information and program codes
- Sales and marketing resources
- Direct communications with Microsoft staff
"When customers are looking to implement a Microsoft technology solution for their business, their best bet is to turn to an expert a Microsoft Certified Partner," said Rosa Garcia, general manager of the Partner Programs Group at Microsoft. "Microsoft provides its Certified Partners with in-depth access to existing and emerging Microsoft technologies and related training and resources to help ensure that they have the technical intimacy needed to deliver quality solutions. Today, Microsoft recognizes Quaero for demonstrating this level of expertise and welcomes it as a new Microsoft Certified Partner."
Quaero provides CRM services that translate customer data into systematic marketing programs. Clients include priceline.com, LendingTree.com, SciQuest.com, and The Limited, Inc. Quaero has offices in New York City, Research Triangle Park, N.C., Charlotte, Atlanta and Denver.