The Personalization Summits says attendees will include major retailers, leading financial service and insurance providers, and the travel and services industries. In addition, they say a broad array of suppliers will be showcasing breakthrough products to the personalization space as well as proven solutions for Personalization, CRM and retail.
"The Personalization Summits continue to be a top draw year after year for a couple of reasons. Certainly the economy has forced many companies to seek additional ways to build lasting relationships with their customers. Personalization and CRM are a proven way to ensure those relationships," said Steve Larsen, president of the Personalization Summits. "In addition the use of these applications continues to broaden- a few years ago, personalization began with online retailers. Today, multichannel retailers, insurance and financial institutions, the travel industry, even the health care industry is looking at ways to apply these technologies to their businesses."
Personalization Summits says featured speakers will include:
- David Pottruck: President and Co-CEO of Charles Schwab, Author of Clicks and Mortar.
- Don Peppers: Author Enterprise One-to-One, and The One-to One Fieldbook, speaking on ``The ROI Imperative For One-to-One Personalization''
- Malcolm Gladwell, staff writer at the New Yorker and author of The Tipping Point: How little things can make a Big Difference and co-author of Unleashing the Idea Virus.
- Seth Godin: Author of Permission Marketing: Turning Strangers into Friends and Friends into Customers and co-author of Unleashing the Idea Virus
- David Weinberger: Co-author of The Cluetrain Manifesto and Editor of the Journal of the Hyperlinked Organization speaking on ``The Personalization Context''
- Jack Aaronson, Director of Personalization Barnes and Noble, on ``The Rules of Engagement: How I Learned to stop Worrying and Love Personalization''
Personalization Summits says detailed information on the New York Summit, and the ability to register online for the conference can be found at www.personalization.com. The company says that prospective attendees who visit the site to get more information on the conference can receive a free copy of the Peppers and Rogers white paper, E-mail Marketing Maximized, the definitive guide on e-mail marketing.